Word Craze Answers Level 146
All the questions of Level 146 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 146
- 1: A phrase meaning “to prepare for all possibilities” A: Justincase
- 2: ____ ____ and carry on A: Keepcalm
- 3: Where both the Minotaur and David Bowie have been A: Labyrinth
- 4: Flying insect known as a spreader of malaria A: Mosquito
- 5: Glass-half-empty type of person A: Pessimist
- 6: Favorite food of baleen whales A: Plankton
- 7: An arachnid with a poisonous stinger on the end of a long tail A: Scorpion
- 8: Popular American-style Mexican fast-food chain A: Tacobell
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.