Word Craze Answers Level 1514
All the questions of Level 1514 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1514
- 1: Animal-constructed structures that create a pond in a river A: Beaverdams
- 2: People from Sucre, for example, are these A: Bolivians
- 3: Locks for those experiencing thinning issues A: Hairpieces
- 4: In basketball, a match played only up to the middle of the field is this A: Halfcourt
- 5: Official check up to ensure safety standards are being met A: Inspection
- 6: Common household bakery purchase A: Loafofbread
- 7: Works of art that are intended to remind people of a historical event or person A: Memorials
- 8: Giving the wrong title A: Misnaming
- 9: Dusk; sunset; twilight A: Nightfall
- 10: US government program that limits how much a landlord can charge A: Rentcontrol
- 11: Hacks that allow one to complete a task quicker A: Timesavers
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.