Word Craze Answers Level 159
All the questions of Level 159 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 159
- 1: [Morph] Add “rear or reverse” to #5 for this “sneaky way out” A: Backdoor
- 2: [Morph] Replace #6’s “barrier” with “warmth giver” to get “a car engine’s failure” A: Backfire
- 3: [Anagram] “When one ____ closes, another opens” A: Door
- 4: [Relational] Something that #3 must have had a bad ____ A: Odor
- 5: [Anagram] Played miserably at a live show, say A: Stank
- 6: [Amend] Heavily-armed and armored combat vehicles A: Tanks
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.