Word Craze Answers Level 189
All the questions of Level 189 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 189
- 1: [Amend] To swoon and collapse A: Faint
- 2: [Amend] No ____ no gain A: Pain
- 3: [Amend] Stuff on an artist’s palette A: Paint
- 4: [Amend] Oinking animal A: Pig
- 5: [Amend] Passcode to access one’s account at an ATM A: Pin
- 6: [Amend] Comes before pong A: Ping
- 7: [Amend] Perform vocals A: Sing
- 8: [Amend] Style of jazz that was popular in the ’30s and ’40s A: Swing
- 9: [Morph] Remove 1#’s “superhero suffix” to get “a part of an airplane” A: Wing
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.