Word Craze Answers Level 189
All the questions of Level 189 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 189
- 1: Play this “instrument” to pretend to be a rock star A: AIRGUITAR
- 2: Many fairy tales begin with the words “____ ____ a time…” A: ONCEUPON
- 3: How are they cooking this meal? A: DEEPFRYING
- 4: What is this plant-related term? A: GERMINATE
- 5: People who never prosper A: CHEATERS
- 6: Social pest insects that mostly consume wood A: TERMITES
- 7: Christmas is celebrated by some Orthodox Christians in this month A: JANUARY
- 8: 1994 comedy “Four _______ and a Funeral” propelled Hugh Grant to international stardom A: WEDDINGS
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.