Word Craze Answers Level 24
All the questions of Level 24 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 24
- 1: Professional that maintains a company’s financial records A: Accountant
- 2: This “Being John Malkovich” actress starred in the remake of “_______’_ Angels” A: Charlies
- 3: Device that has a mouse, but hopefully no bugs A: Computer
- 4: Lawbreakers A: Criminals
- 5: What important movie role often sits in this chair? A: Director
- 6: Metal footwear for four-legged, hooved animals A: Horseshoes
- 7: _________ eggs are a breakfast staple made by stirring eggs together A: Scrambled
- 8: Time when “love was just an easy game to play”, according to The Beatles A: Yesterday
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.