Word Craze Answers Level 24
All the questions of Level 24 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 24
- 1: Today will be tomorrow’s _____ A: YESTERDAY
- 2: ________ eggs are made by vigorously mixing eggs on the pan, giving them a curdled texture A: SCRAMBLED
- 3: What is this mode of transportation and cool tricks? A: SKATEBOARD
- 4: Professional that maintains a company’s financial records A: ACCOUNTANT
- 5: Metal footwear for four-legged, hooved animals A: HORSESHOES
- 6: Alexander _______ is a US Founding Father with a hit musical play named after him A: HAMILTON
- 7: Lawbreakers A: CRIMINALS
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.