Word Craze Answers Level 30
All the questions of Level 30 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 30
- 1: A land mass on Earth; Asia or Europe, for example A: CONTINENT
- 2: What is this type of clothing? A: TURTLENECK
- 3: A ____ ______ is awarded to the first place finisher at the Olympics A: GOLDMEDAL
- 4: Eating utensil used primarily in Asian countries A: CHOPSTICKS
- 5: Handheld tool that helps you see in the dark; also called a “torch” in the UK A: FLASHLIGHT
- 6: What theatrical term is this? A: CURTAINCALL
- 7: A first __________ is how you feel about someone after meeting them for the first time A: IMPRESSION
- 8: “You can’t handle ___ _____!”, Jack Nicholson’s iconic speech in “A Few Good Men” A: THETRUTH
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.