Word Craze Answers Level 32
All the questions of Level 32 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 32
- 1: [Amend] Word associated with auctions A: Bid
- 2: [Amend] Creature of flight, usually A: Bird
- 3: [Relational] #4’s home A: Nest
- 4: [Amend] They are used to scoop up fish A: Nets
- 5: [Amend] Ant or rat, for example A: Pest
- 6: [Anagram] Companion animals A: Pets
- 7: [Amend] Get ___ of (dispose of) A: Rid
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.