Word Craze Answers Level 32
All the questions of Level 32 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 32
- 1: A fellow student A: CLASSMATE
- 2: A person traveling in a vehicle A: PASSENGER
- 3: Waving a _____ ____ is a sign of surrender A: WHITEFLAG
- 4: What type of comedy might this scene appear in? A: ROMANTIC
- 5: Aquatic animal in the shape of a twinkling night sky object A: STARFISH
- 6: Canada’s national sport, alongside lacrosse A: ICEHOCKEY
- 7: Glass dome enclosing a wintertime scene; shake it to simulate precipitation A: SNOWGLOBE
- 8: A dog lying on its back might want one of these A: BELLYRUB
- 9: Something that uses irony in a mocking way is this A: SARCASTIC
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.