Word Craze Answers Level 33
All the questions of Level 33 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 33
- 1: What body part can go before the following answers to form brand new words? A: Back
- 2: Part of the skeleton A: Bone
- 3: It burns wood A: Fire
- 4: To do this to a coin to determine the winner A: Flip
- 5: G in an elevator stands for this floor A: Ground
- 6: Sleight of ____ (magician’s skill) A: Hand
- 7: Path for a train A: Track
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.