Word Craze Answers Level 40
All the questions of Level 40 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 40
- 1: Unfortunate incidents that happen unexpectedly A: Accidents
- 2: Benjamin Franklin may have jokingly suggested the turkey, but in the end, this is the national bird of the US A: Baldeagle
- 3: To extort money or favors by using threats A: Blackmail
- 4: This classic British meal features seafood and fries A: Fishandchips
- 5: Gesture of a form of greeting or contract clincher A: Handshake
- 6: Teacher at a university and college A: Professor
- 7: What is this natural way to get a tan? A: Sunbathing
- 8: What are these parts on the back of a car? A: Taillights
- 9: Leisure time away from work A: Vacation
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.