Word Craze Answers Level 40
All the questions of Level 40 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 40
- 1: A flat-tailed rodent who cuts down trees A: BEAVER
- 2: ______ Doo is a cartoon crime-solving dog who teams with Shaggy and the gang A: SCOOBY
- 3: Type of skates with four wheels A: ROLLER
- 4: “_______ selection” is a mechanism of evolution described by Charles Darwin A: NATURAL
- 5: What German city is this? A: HAMBURG
- 6: Standing or sitting position where the back is straight A: UPRIGHT
- 7: A place that displays or sells artworks A: GALLERY
- 8: What are these game pieces? A: DOMINOES
- 9: Form of penmanship written with looped and connected characters A: CURSIVE
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.