Word Craze Answers Level 54
All the questions of Level 54 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 54
- 1: It’s said to be bad luck if this animal crosses your path A: BLACKCAT
- 2: Where military recruits go to train A: BOOTCAMP
- 3: Perfect time for telling stories to children A: BEDTIME
- 4: What biology term does this represent? A: GENEPOOL
- 5: Honeycombs and snowflakes naturally take on this geometric shape A: HEXAGON
- 6: Returning a book late to the library might incur these A: LATEFEES
- 7: Unused, often amusing recordings left over after filming A: OUTTAKES
- 8: This 2018 DC movie stars Jason Momoa in a battle over the seas A: AQUAMAN
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.