Word Craze Answers Level 55
All the questions of Level 55 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 55
- 1: ________ the Great was an ancient Greek king who created one of the largest empires in history A: Alexander
- 2: What school equipment is he “making”? A: Blackboard
- 3: Colorful and rocky ocean structures created by small animals A: Coralreef
- 4: Burial ground full of tombstones A: Graveyard
- 5: Large species of shark popularized as a man-killer by the movie “Jaws” A: Greatwhite
- 6: Yellow, slightly spicy sauce put on top of #6 A: Mustard
- 7: Aristotle, Plato, and Socrates are the most famous students of this academic discipline A: Philosophy
- 8: Hot dog stuffers A: Sausages
- 9: This city is home to the White House A: Washingtondc
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.