Word Craze Answers Level 55
All the questions of Level 55 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 55
- 1: A place that has witnessed many departures and arrivals A: AIRPORT
- 2: Customer of a company A: CLIENT
- 3: Small baked treat; like a muffin, but with icing A: CUPCAKE
- 4: Alan _______ is the English actor who portrayed Snape in “Harry Potter” A: RICKMAN
- 5: Underground room used to store wine A: CELLAR
- 6: What permanent word does this represent? A: FOREVER
- 7: Anthony Hopkins won an Oscar for his portrayal of Hannibal Lecter in “The Silence of the _____” A: LAMBS
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.