Word Craze Answers Level 6
All the questions of Level 6 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 6
- 1: One of the colors of a zebra A: Black
- 2: What board game relates to the following answers? A: Chess
- 3: Martin Luther ____ Jr. was a famed civil rights activist A: King
- 4: A member of a certain Round Table A: Knight
- 5: A ____ shop takes personal items as collateral for a loan, which can be sold if the loan is not repaid A: Pawn
- 6: Most important member of a beehive A: Queen
- 7: As _____ as a ghost when he saw the burglar in his house A: White
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.