Word Craze Answers Level 6
All the questions of Level 6 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 6
- 1: Brad Pitt starred in the “curious” role of ________ Button, a man who reversed in age A: BENJAMIN
- 2: Harry Nilsson sang about putting lime in this fruit and “drank ’em bot'” A: COCONUTS
- 3: Nortoriously “cool” vegetable A: CUCUMBER
- 4: Pair of studs or hoops A: EARRINGS
- 5: What is this covering? A: BLANKET
- 6: Where students congregate to eat A: CAFETERIA
- 7: Like Doctor Frankenstein, perhaps A: BODYBUILDER
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.