Word Craze Answers Level 66
All the questions of Level 66 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 66
- 1: Some animals do this to save energy during the winter A: HIBERNATE
- 2: To surgically remove a limb or other body part A: AMPUTATE
- 3: What is this station found in chemistry labs? A: EYEWASH
- 4: Breaking down food with your mouth A: CHEWING
- 5: E.g. Thousand Island, Caesar, vinaigrette A: DRESSING
- 6: Birds of this type flock together A: FEATHER
- 7: Of a structure, to fall down A: COLLAPSE
- 8: A person who looks at another’s paper during a test A: CHEATER
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.