Word Craze Answers Level 66
All the questions of Level 66 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 66
- 1: A hairless head, like Patrick Stewart A: Bald
- 2: Large bird of prey that is also a golf term A: Eagle
- 3: ____ than enough (sufficient) A: More
- 4: Stuck in ____ hour traffic A: Rush
- 5: He and Frodo spend the entirety of “The Lord of the Rings” together A: Sam
- 6: Brother of your mother A: Uncle
- 7: When paired, the following answers form 3 symbols of this country A: Unitedstates
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.