Word Craze Answers Level 68
All the questions of Level 68 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 68
- 1: What is this style of tournament? A: ROUNDROBIN
- 2: Unintentional failure to notice something A: OVERSIGHT
- 3: What is this illusionary act? A: MAGICTRICK
- 4: An __________ speech is given by someone receiving an award A: ACCEPTANCE
- 5: Freddy Krueger causes these at night A: NIGHTMARES
- 6: To speed up a recording, usually to skip the commercials A: FASTFORWARD
- 7: A person with this can’t help blabbing about secrets A: BIGMOUTH
- 8: A scientific procedure for testing or proving an idea A: EXPERIMENT
- 9: What kind of spiky rodent is this? A: PORCUPINE
- 10: A witch may use one of these to fly A: BROOMSTICK
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.