Word Craze Answers Level 68
All the questions of Level 68 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 68
- 1: [Amend] Sicknesses A: Ails
- 2: [Amend] Furnace fuel A: Coal
- 3: [Anagram] As ____as a cucumber A: Cool
- 4: [Amend] A train’s routes A: Rails
- 5: [Anagram] Kind of boat A: Sail
- 6: [Amend] A hiker’s routes A: Trails
- 7: [Relational] Early on, these heavy vehicles were often powered by #3 A: Trains
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.