Word Craze Answers Level 72
All the questions of Level 72 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 72
- 1: Something that literally cannot be done is this A: IMPOSSIBLE
- 2: What brand of soft drink is this? A: DRPEPPER
- 3: Professional who helps people deal with emotional problems by talking with them A: THERAPIST
- 4: To become stronger and fitter, for example, by working out A: GETINSHAPE
- 5: Fairy tale villain who huffs and puffs A: BIGBADWOLF
- 6: What is this phrase for a group of experts? A: THINKTANK
- 7: This gets passed around on karaoke night A: MICROPHONE
- 8: Obsolete data storage; the “save” icon is modeled after this A: FLOPPYDISK
- 9: A great joke can leave you like this A: INSTITCHES
- 10: Describes twins that look exactly the same A: IDENTICAL
- 11: Severe headaches, often recurring and accompanied by nausea A: MIGRAINES
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.