Word Craze Answers Level 72
All the questions of Level 72 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 72
- 1: Spot for a sweatband, maybe A: Head
- 2: To make a ____ story short… A: Long
- 3: Coffee cup A: Mug
- 4: Most easily cracked part of a phone A: Screen
- 5: What word can go after the following answers to form brand new words? A: Shot
- 6: Strap support for an injured arm A: Sling
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.