Word Craze Answers Level 165
All the questions of Level 165 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 165
- 1: What is this head accessory? A: HAIRBAND
- 2: Kevin _______ is the director and star of “Dances with Wolves” A: COSTNER
- 3: In the Olympics, 2nd place gets this medal A: SILVER
- 4: A French greeting that translates to “good day” A: BONJOUR
- 5: What season is this? A: WINTER
- 6: An object valued for its age A: ANTIQUE
- 7: Long, curved single-edged sword used by Japanese samurai A: KATANA
- 8: “The ______ Kid” is a 1984 martial arts movie featuring the legendary crane kick A: KARATE
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.