Word Craze Answers Level 42
All the questions of Level 42 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 42
- 1: Insect that constructs a honeycomb A: Bee
- 2: When paired, the following answers express 3 concepts regarding this singer A: Beyonce
- 3: Boy or girl; kid A: Child
- 4: Predetermined, usually inevitable, course of events; fate A: Destiny
- 5: ______ and gentlemen A: Ladies
- 6: Woman on the throne A: Queen
- 7: Bed size that is smaller than a “double” A: Single
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.