Word Craze Answers Level 59
All the questions of Level 59 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 59
- 1: [Amend] Some can be pretty grizzly A: Bears
- 2: [Amend] Fruits A: Pears
- 3: [Anagram] You have one in your trunk, hopefully A: Spare
- 4: [Amend] You can find planets orbiting one A: Star
- 5: [Amend] A rude way to use your eyes A: Stare
- 6: [Anagram] They come out in times of great sadness A: Tears
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.